Monday, March 8, 2010

MTV Asia - My Chemical Romance Making the Video promo

Title:     My Chemical Romance Making the Video promo            Dur: 60 sec

Voice-Over Video/Sound-bites

Their videos have always been captivating,

And dramatic.

Helena MV

Ghost of you MV

Now, My Chemical Romance marches out on their Black Parade,

To welcome us behind the scenes.

Black Parade MV “Hey guys, we’re MCR as the black parade, and this is our first day of shooting.” Witness the tension “I can’t go high, I can’t go low.”

“I’ll kill you.”

“He just gets intense, I get intense.

Intense, that’s it.”

And the fun “Gerard, you make my heart burn…” Of a great video in its making. Chorus of Black Parade + filming of band rocking “I love what everybody did on it, it became larger than life, like this song became larger than life.”

“We really are just 5 guys that really wanted to become something extraordinary. This is our dream, we’re in a dream right now”

My Chemical Romance Makes a video: Welcome to the Black Parade.

Premieres Sunday, 12th Nov at 1.30pm.

[Via http://shonenword.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment