Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Moon News

 

Remember over a month ago we posted that Robert Pattinson was on the September cover of French magazine Premiere. Well scans of that magazine has appeared on a French New Moon fansite Le Monde Francesca. Here are the images from the magazine.

  

 

 

  Below is what appears to be an interview done with Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore. Its in French so we’ll have to wait for the translations to surface. Sorry. 

 

 Please check out Le Monde Francesca for the complete scanned pages of Premiere! 

 

Another interview with Michael Sheen today and this time done by MTV.

MTV: Tell us about your character in “New Moon.”

Sheen: I play Aro. For people who aren’t fans of the books, I play one of the Volturi — somebody described it as being like the royal family of vampires, which I guess is a good description. He’s very calming on the surface, very gentle and soft on the surface. But beneath, he is a psychopathic killer. … He’s a great character, and I had a great time doing it.

MTV: When will we see Aro next?

Sheen: Well, he doesn’t appear in “Eclipse.” He appears again in “Breaking Dawn.”

MTV: Have they told you to set aside some time for that one?

Sheen: Who knows? Nothing has been spoken about yet.

MTV: We can also see some teases of a dark Dakota Fanning in the “New Moon” trailer. How is she in the film?

Sheen: She’s fantastic. She’s scary as hell, but she looks so sweet. She’s got a great character there. People are really going to love her.

MTV: You’ve worked with all kinds of actors. But is there anything quite like working with the maelstrom that is Robert Pattinson?

Sheen: [Laughs.] I don’t know how he copes with it all. I certainly wouldn’t have been able to deal with it when I was his age. He and Kristen are really amazing. They’re fully committed to what they’re doing, and I wish them all the best.

MTV: What’s the one “New Moon” scene you’re most excited to see come together?

Sheen: There’s a great scene that involves all of them. Robert, Kristen — Ashley is there as well. All the Volturi are there, and we’re on this amazing set, and there’s a lot of effects and stuff. I think that will be amazing.

Watch the video and full interview here.

 

Will a New Moon footage be screened at Rome Film Festival again this year? Read here.

 

 There will be a Sneak Preview of the NEW MOON: THE OFFICIAL ILLUSTRATED MOVIE COMPANION inside People magazine hitting the newstands on Friday 25th September. It will include never-before-seen-photos from the movie. This exclusive from The Twilight Saga.com. Thanks for the heads up!!

It may include this picture below - thanks to Robert Pattinson Life.

 

Canadian magazine Saturday Night Magazine’s October issue an exclusive interview with Ashley Green. This is Ashley’s first magazine cover!

 

 

On how she won the role of Alice Cullen: “I originally auditioned for Bella, and so I read the first book and kind of fell in love with it. I went in and auditioned and actually they called me back in and said, ‘No, you’re not right for Bella,’ so I was bummed, and then they brought me back for Alice. I worked more on it – that was all I did for a couple of days before I went in. I came in probably like five times before I actually got the role – and then I went home for Christmas and literally just had to wait and wait. I thought that I didn’t get it again, and then I got the call that I was Alice and I freaked out and called my dad and mom.”

What do you make of this Robert Pattinson craze? It’s starting to get to the point where the pandemonium is putting him in dangerous situations. What’s your take on that?

It’s sad for Rob! It’s a hard thing because we absolutely adore our fans, and he does too, and they helped us get to where we are now so you have to be thankful for that. I applaud him – with my fan encounters, there’s a process. It’s kind of like this chisel effect where there’s one and then it’s two and then it’s five, so I was kind of able to ace it. But he got slapped with 25,000 screaming girls so I definitely think he’s taking it in stride. They love him so much and I know they don’t want to hurt him, but people just don’t realize that when they’re that many people coming with a force, it can be very dangerous sometimes.

How has it been with the other Twilight castmates? Is there anyone on set that you happen to be closer with?

Kellan [Lutz] and I are very close. I have different relationships with different people – and it’s really great, I kind of get the best of everything. Rachelle [Lefevre] and I have this, like, zest for life. She and I can just go and have a glass of wine and unwind, and we work out together and stuff like that so she and I have that kind of relationship – I think we’re both easygoing, fun people. Kristen [Stewart] and I recently got closer. I feel like in the first film, we were friends, but with our schedule we were never in the same place at the same time. So, with the second one, it was more intimate as far as the amount of people involved. After the first week or two of production, it was just me, Kristen, Rob and Taylor [Lautner], and then Rachelle was there for a little bit. Taylor’s super, super sweet, and Jackson [Rathbone], I adore. I love them all. They’re great.

Head on to SNMag.com for the complete interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment