Monday, September 28, 2009

slightly overdue

guess my stm is back. i cant remember wad i did last week. wad i have in mind is that i watched the ugly truth and 4bia 2. wanted to blog bout the ugly truth but i fell asleep after putting up the pic so i didnt bother to publish it. i wanna watch it again man. 4bia 2 is just alrights. wad covering my eyes half da time. laughed so hard during the last story.

went to ION after work yesterday for dinner. dropped by miu miu and lv to see if there’s any nice wallets. i saw all these at lv.

prices alittle on the steep side.  the hair cubes are nice but considering the monogram vernis coin purse instead as it’s more practical. cant decide on which colour to get. at miu miu, only a wallet caught my attention. going at $570, it’s a pink, long seude leather wallet with a ribbon in front and the miu miu logo at the back. cant find da pic online. and once again, i’ve to make a decision. either miu miu or lv =(

was out today. visited bi’s dad, got his hair cut, down to singpost to collect his parcel and to dad’s home to collect his stuff. i’m tired. all the quarrels is making me so sick.

surf-ed the nets and saw this which cheered me up alittle. a baby cow from japan named HA-CHAN which means love. loves that heart on his head. superbly adorable.

p/s. ya like my sugar, my sugar. ya so sweet, so sweet. like my candy, my candy. ya so sweet, so sweet ♥

insomnia in korean by weesung. he’s cute =)

No comments:

Post a Comment