Sunday, September 20, 2009

That's My Goal...

Firstly…apologies for quoting Shane Ward…….. *vomits*

Secondly…..see that there Beyonce…..by the end of May I must be able to do that!!!! It’s my goal for Transition Year!!!! Cos it’s a dance that is made of pure win…and I must learn it for that reason….so it’s non-stop Single Ladies for myself!!!!!

Even though I’m doing so so so so much this year ( )…this is actually something I am invested in doing…….so expect results!!!!!

My other goal so far is to arrange all the old photos in my house into albums in chronological order (cos I’m weird like that)…looking through them….you can see my happiness decrease from when I was 1 to when my first brother was born!!!! ……also expect lots of random pics i like ending up here and on Twitter……

However…Beyonce is much more interesting than photos……..and it also allows me to post this…

Sound is shitty but seriously….¿Porque Kanye? ¿Porque?!!!!!!! But seriously….Taylor’s was good….but Beyonce was well video of the year…and she is so classy like!!! and you cud totes imagine her being all “oh hellllllllllll no….uh uh…….guuurrrrrlll what is he doin?? Get yo Black ass off that stage!!!” when he was talkin…cos Beyonce is so cool like that….I love her……….oh and it also lets me post this….

Finally….Obama actually lives up to summat that he suggested he would do durign his campaign……be fun!!!

Oh………and just cos she’s THAT AWESOME!!!!!!!

Seeing as I only discovered it this week….it is REALLY catchy…and a good video…..deserved to win!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment