Monday, January 18, 2010

Ciao Puttana

A while back I met an eager sub that quickly became a precious play partner. The energy we shared was fabulous. It’s submission divine. From the first session, it was apparent that the power exchange we shared was unique. It proclaimed the longing desire to be owned by me and to be a part of my stable. So, we slowly walked the path. Each time nurturing the bond that was organic. To be owned is equivalent to the sacred  vows of a marriage. A life long commitment with mutual understanding. It would belong to me. Fully. Mind, body, soul & sexuality. Everything. Eternally. Just as my sacred Blue & Lily.

From the beginning, I made my first rule crystal clear:

it will serve NO ONE but me.

and it fully agreed and understood my expectations.

We were off to a good start & continued on.

Consideration of my ownership is not given to anyone. I chose Puttana to train. I felt that it too held the same dedicated quality as my Blue and the ability to serve mindfully & unconditionally. As we’ve approached a new year, I’ve learned otherwise. Our friendship outside of our D/s relationship led it to make decisions which  in turn severely led me to abort the mere thought of possible ownership. It is a huge responsibility to take one under your tutelage. My time is precious and the time we shared was ours and special. I had great hopes for us. I feel we both did. I gave it many opportunities to attempt to salvage our D/s relationship. Although the pompous and self centered actions it took were full of ego and now covers it’s judgment in a veil of blissful ignorance.  Once protocol is breached, there is nothing else left….even when you consider one a friend. I have no hatred in my heart. Life tends to reveal things to us as time progresses. If we listen, you’d be surprise what you REALLY hear.  My only wish for it now is I hope it finds happiness as it no longer lies with me. That I give as a friend. Not Miss Lola. While my departure from it is bittersweet. It is necessary…may you find clarity ‘it’ & as time passes you will come to realize what we did have can never be duplicated-EVER it is not something you’ll find in a random turn over of house Dommes. Puttana is now dead. No longer existent. I bid it now a warm farewell.

ciao ciao

[Via http://misslolabastinado.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment