Friday, February 19, 2010

A Bunch of New Videos - Paramore, Passion Pit, Black Eyed Peas, and more

OK. I know what you’re thinking. “Black Eyed Peas?!” In reality, I only like the “Imma Be” part because that’s when BEP actually showcases their once formidable hip-hop chops. The video itself is like the year 3000 meets Transformers meets uber camp. Nonetheless, give it a look.

I also wanted to share a few video premieres from this week: Paramore “The Only Exception”, Passion Pit “Little Secrets”, and OK Go “This Too Shall Pass.” Unfortunately, some of the videos aren’t embeddable, so in those cases you have to live with the links.

Black Eyed Peas – “Imma Be Me Rocking That Body”

Paramore – “The Only Exception” – Their new album is great. Hayley is great. And the video is fairly poignant, including Valentines the fans sent in.

Passion Pit – “Little Secrets” – MTV has exclusive premiere rights to the video, so you’ll have to go there to check it out. But let me tell you that while the dude’s voice is not my cup of tea, seeing exploding paper bag heads is. And the beat is catchy as hell. Enjoy.

OK Go – “This Too Shall Pass” – The treadmills were one thing on “Here We Go Again.” But a camouflaged horn section? And a marching band?! Oh yes. This is good.

And because who doesn’t like some baby-makin’ music, here’s Usher’s new jam “Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home).” I may or may not dance in my chair at my desk EVERY time this comes on. Seriously. I pop/lock at my computer. I’ve gotten caught once. Whatever. They were jealous of my skillz.

[Via http://gabealonso.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment